Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Fleeped’s Terms and conditions. Please read this carefully before using our Website, services. This is a contract between you and Fleeped. We've also included several annotations that aren't a part of the contract itself but are intended to emphasize key sections and help you follow the text. We've tried to be fair and straightforward. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions!
THE AGREEMENT: The use of this Website and services on this Website and application provided by Fleeped(hereinafter referred to as "Website") are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this Website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Website") and any services provided by or on this Website ("Services").
“We”, “us” and “our” are references to Fleeped;
“User”, “You” and ““your” are denotes to the person who is accessing the Website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website.
” Website” shall mean and include Fleeped and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates.
Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
2) ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
• Note: we only collect basic minimum data, and all other data is optional.
• Members have option to limit their personal data setting, members have full privacy over their profile they can set full privacy on their profile, so that even google crawler unable to read their profile and cannot index in the google search engine.
• By using the Website, you warrant that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the Website immediately. We only agree to provide the use of this Website and Services to you if you assent to this Agreement.
The Services and the Platform are only for people 13 years old and over.
In order for us to provide Fleeped to you, we may require virtual access to and/or use of your relevant device (e.g. mobile phone, tablet or desktop computer) that you use to access Fleeped – for example, we may need to use your device's processor and storage to complete the relevant Fleeped Software installation, or we may need to access your contact list to provide certain interactive functions within Fleeped.
We will provide further information regarding how Fleeped uses and accesses your device within Fleeped or in another manner (e.g., via the relevant website store as part of the installation process for Fleeped on your device). You agree to give us such access to and use of your device, and you acknowledge that if you do not provide us with such right of use or access, we may not be able to provide Fleeped (or certain features within Fleeped) to you.
We agree to provide you with the Fleeped Service. The Service includes all of the Fleeped services, features, applications, services, technologies, and software that we provide to advance Fleeped 's mission: To carry and bring you nearer to individuals and things you love in your life. The Service is made up of the following aspects.
• Offering customized freedoms to make, associate, impart, find, and offer.
People are different. We want to strengthen your relationships through shared experiences you care about. So, we build systems that try to understand who and what you and others care about, and use that information to help you create, find, join, and share in experiences that matter to you. Part of that is highlighting content, features, offers, and accounts you might be interested in, and offering ways for you to experience Fleeped, based on things you and others do on and off Fleeped.
• The Services allow you to create, publish and share short-form videos and to consume videos other users have created and interact with those videos and other users.
• Create and share videos: In particular:
• You can record or import videos into the Services.
• You can edit videos and enrich them with filters and additional elements.
• You can also include content from other users in your videos, provided the creator of the respective video allows the use of their content for such purposes. Other users can use your content in their content if you allow the use of your content for such purposes.
• You can publish videos in the Services so that other users can consume your videos. Videos you publish publicly will be available on the Website.
• Offering customized freedoms to make, associate, impart, find, and offer.
We create and use tools and offer assets to our local area individuals that help to make their encounters positive and comprehensive, including when we figure they may require help. We likewise have groups and frameworks that work to battle misuse and infringement of our Terms and approaches, just as hurtful and beguiling conduct. We utilize all the data we are have-including your data to attempt to keep our foundation secure. We likewise may share data about abuse or unsafe substance with other law authorization.
• You can use the Services and the Platform via the Fleeped website (“Website”) and via the Fleeped Website (“Website”). Certain functions are available only on the Website. Further, not all Services or features may be available in your country or region. Different features may be available in different versions of the Services. Certain features are not available for users under a certain age.
• Creating and utilizing innovations that assist us with serving our developing local area.
Organizing and analyzing information for our growing community is central to our Service. A big part of our Service is creating and using cutting-edge technologies that help us personalize, protect, and improve our Service on an incredibly large scale for a broad global community. Technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning give us the power to apply complex processes across our Service. Automated technologies also help us ensure the functionality and integrity of our Service.
• You can share your content, or videos of others that have enabled sharing, via various messaging services and on third-party social media platforms (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter) in accordance with the respective terms of service.
• You can enter a content description, tags and various privacy settings when publishing a video.
• You can enter a short biography text and profile picture in your public user profile.
• Giving predictable and consistent encounters across the platform
Fleeped, which share technology, systems, insights, and information-including the information we have about you to provide services that are better, safer, and more secure. We also provide ways to interact across the Facebook Company services that you use, and designed systems to achieve a seamless and consistent experience across the Fleeped Platform.
• You can consume content that other users have shared publicly or by users you follow.
• The Service provides other ways to find content for you to consume, e.g. a list of other users’ content on their profile, a search function, and category selection.
• You can watch live streams of other users.
• Interact with other users: You can interact with users’ content and other users. In particular:
• Direct messages: You can send direct messages to users if they follow you.
• Likes: You can like content.
• Comments: Subject to users’ settings, you can post comments on their videos.
• Follows: You can follow users. If users restrict their profile, you can only follow users if they approve your request to follow.
• Ensuring access to our Service.
To operate our global Service, we must store and transfer data across our systems around the world, including outside of your country of residence. The use of this global infrastructure is necessary and essential to provide our Service.
• Research and innovation.
We use the information we must develop, test, and improve our Service and collaborate with others on research to make our Service better and contribute to the well-being of our community. This includes analyzing the data we have about our users and understanding how people use our Services, for example by conducting surveys and testing and troubleshooting new features.
4) GENERAL CONDITION
• We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or other users.
• We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
• The Website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
5) LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
We may provide you with certain information because of your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by us, and other materials which may assist in your use of the Website or Services ("Our Materials"). Subject to this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, and revocable license to use Our Materials solely in connection with your use of the Website and Services. Our Materials may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
6) USER CONTENT
The Website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the Website, please do not post content that:
• contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist, or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature.
• is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims.
• violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
• discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
• violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance.
• sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
• Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the Website without advanced notice.
• You Give to Us. As part of our agreement, you also give us permissions that we need to provide the Service.
• We do not claim ownership of your Permissions content, but you grant us a license to use it.
• Nothing is changing about your rights in your content. We do not claim ownership of your content that you post on or through the Service and you are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want. However, we need certain legal permissions from you (known as a “license”) to provide the Service. When you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) on or in connection with our Service, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). This license will end when your content is deleted from our systems. You can delete content individually or all at once by deleting your account.
7) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by us are the property of Fleeped, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property ("Our IP"). You agree that we own all right, title, and interest in and to the Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
• To make the Website and Services available to you, you hereby grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative works of any content you publish, upload, or otherwise make available to the Website ("Your Content"). We claim no further proprietary rights in your Content.
• If you feel that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed or otherwise violated by the posting of information or media by another of our users, please contact us and let us know.
8) USER OBLIGATIONS
Only you have the right to access and use your account. You are responsible for ensuring that your login information always remain confidential. Fleeped will assume that if your login is used to access the Services, the user has the legal authority to use such login. If you become aware of unauthorized use of your login, you agree to notify FLEEPED immediately by email at Fleeped. You remain liable for any activity on your account until such time as FLEEPED has been notified and has had an opportunity to take appropriate action.
• You hereby acknowledge and understand that each User is solely responsible for all aspects of its own day-to-day operations, including provision of services (by any method, including through delivery), service, environment, and overall quality and accuracy.
• You hereby acknowledge and understand that each user is solely responsible and liable for any marketing, selling, and provision of any services offered to Guests through the Services in compliance with all Applicable Law and Rules. FLEEPED makes no representation or warranty regarding whether a user holds any applicable permit, license, registration, or other credential for its business; whether representations by a user are true and accurate; or whether a user complies with Applicable Law and Rules, and Fleeped is not responsible for the quality of the services provided by any user on the platform.
9)NO MALICIOUS OR ILLEGAL USE
Account Owner and any Authorized User shall not (and shall not allow any third party to):
1. distribute viruses or other harmful or malicious computer code via or into the Website.
2. engage in any conduct that disrupts or impedes a third party’s use and enjoyment of the FLEEPED Services.
3. use the output or other information generated by the Services for any purpose other than as contemplated by this Agreement.
4. use the FLEEPED Services for any use other than Customer’s internal business use.
5. use unauthorized modified versions of the Services, including without limitation, for the purpose of building a similar or competitive Website or Services or for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Services.
6. use the Services in any way that is contrary to applicable local, state/provincial, federal and foreign laws, including without limitation those relating to privacy, electronic communications and anti-spam legislation.
7. FLEEPED retains all titles to, and, except as expressly licensed herein, all rights to the Services, all copies, derivatives, and improvements thereof and all related documentation and materials.
10) ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose, or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of Fleeped.
• You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
• To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person's legal rights.
• To violate any of our intellectual property rights or any third party.
To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another.
• To perpetrate any fraud.
• To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme.
• To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material.
• To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group.
• To unlawfully gather information about others.
11) ASSUMPTION OF RISK
The Website and Services are provided for communication purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on Our Website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and us. You further agree that your purchase of any of the services on the Website is at your own risk. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the Website.
12) REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
a) Reverse engineer or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services.
b) Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference to any host, user, or network.
You agree to defend and indemnify us and any of our affiliates (if applicable) and hold us harmless against any legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney's fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website or Services, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions. You agree that we shall be able to select its legal counsel and may participate in its defense if we wish.
14) EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user using the Fleeped Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Fleeped , nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
15) SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
16) THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
We may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused because of your use of any third-party services linked to or from Our Website.
17) MODIFICATION & VARIATION
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
18) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties concerning any use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.
19) SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
We may need to interrupt your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that we shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
20) TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION
We may terminate this Agreement with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of us or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If you have registered for an account with Us, you may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
• Content will not be deleted within 90 days of the account deletion or content deletion process beginning in the following situations:
• Where your content has been used by others in accordance with this license and they have not deleted it (in which case this license will continue to apply until that content is deleted); or
• Where deletion within 90 days is not possible due to technical limitations of our systems, in which case, we will complete the deletion as soon as technically feasible: or
• Where deletion would restrict our ability to:
• Investigate or identify illegal activity or violations of our terms and policies (for example, to identify or investigate misuse of our products or systems).
• Protect the safety and security of our products, systems, and users.
• Comply with a legal obligation, such as the preservation of evidence; or
• Comply with a request of a judicial or administrative authority, law enforcement or a government agency.
• In which case, the content will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been retained (the exact duration will vary on a case-by-case basis).
• If you delete or we disable your account, these terms shall terminate as an agreement between you and us, but this section and the section below called "our agreement and what happens if we disagree" will still apply even after your account is terminated, disabled, or deleted.
21) NO WARRANTIES
You agree that your use of the Website and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an "As Is" basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website or Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or because of the loss of your data from your use of the Website or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
22) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you because of your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to any claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
24) GENERAL PROVISIONS:
1. JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW: The terms herein will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of United Kingdom shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
2. ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, by assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred by us, the rights, and liabilities of Fleeped will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
3. SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such a condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
4. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION We may suspend or terminate your user account or temporarily disable access to whole or part of any Service in the event of any suspected illegal activity, extended periods of inactivity or requests by law enforcement or other government agencies. Objections to suspension or disabling of user accounts should be made at Fleeped within thirty days of being notified about the suspension.
5. NO WAIVER: If we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY You shall agree and acknowledge that you may have access to certain information and materials, including the terms of the Agreement, concerning the business, clients, business writings, employee’s information, business technologies that we use, services of the other party, that are business secrets and confidential information. You shall note except with your prior permission, replicate, reproduce, use, share, and disclose to any other third-party any Confidential Information or business secrets. You shall return to us or destroy the business secrets or Confidential Information promptly upon our written request.
7. HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
8. NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties because of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
9. FORCE MAJEURE: We are not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances, i.e. COVID-19!
10. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail or fax. For any questions or concerns, please use contact us form on the website or email us
11. END OF TERMS OF SERVICE
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Agreement, please contact us.
This Document is last updated on October 28, 2021